March 5, 11
April 8, 15
June 4, 10
2 Day Advanced
More TBA SOON
|25% Military Discount for all Trackday and Race Entries
PLEASE NOTE: RACER REFERRAL AND TRACKDAY REFERRAL CREDITS
HAVE BEEN INCREASED. Results from our November roundare updated, points as
First Time Trackday Referral Certificate: Refer and get
$50.00 credit towards your next trackday, write your
name on the back of the certificate.
New Racer Discount Referral Certificate: Refer and
get $50 credit towards your next race or trackday. Write
your name on the back of the certificate
2017 RACE SCHEDULE IS UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE
- Photo credit Fernie Castillo
- Congrats to our 2016 ASMA Champions
- David Hurtado, Formula Arroyo by Evan Steel Performance
- David Hurtado, Unlimited Superstock by Kurveygirl.com
- Joe Chasser, Formula Amateur by Speedcell
- Joe Chasser, Unlimited Superstock Amateur by Kurveygirl.com
- Joe Chasser, Middleweight Superstock by Law Tigers
- Joe Chasser, Middleweight Superbike by ASMA Pirelli
- Mike Sobjak, Lightweight Superbike
- Mike Sobjak, Lightweight Grand Prix
- Mike Sobjak, Southwest Thunder
- Greg Talbot, Formula 40 by Southwest Suzuki/Kawasaki
- Greg Talbot, Overall Points Champion Expert
- Joe Janiga, Middleweight Superstock by Law Tigers
- Joe Janiga, Middleweight Superbike by ASMA Pirelli
- Thibault Few, Unlimited Superbike by Twigs Jewels
- Anthony Gipson, Overall Amateur Points Champion
- Anthony Gipson, Unlimited Superbike Am by Twigs Jewels
- Loren Jury, Ultralight Grand Prix by Sinner Motorsports
- Loren Jury, Ultralight Cup
- A few cool facts, Joe Chasser and Anthony Gipson TIED on points in the
Unlimited Superstock amateur championship, but the tiebreaker goes to
Chasser via number of wins.
- Joe Janiga won the MWSS Expert class over Greg Talbot by a slim 3 points,
but both were behind Dan Dickerman going into the last round.
Unfortunately, Dickerman had to miss this round.
The 2016 ASMA Season Banquet will be held on Saturday, December 3rd at 8pm at
the Apache Homelands across the freeway from ASR.
Last year, dinner was about $11.00 and we had a choice of three entree's and sides.
Drinks are an additional charge.
We will honor our Champions, runner up, and vice runner up in points for each class.
In addition, we will be awarding our top 10 plates from 2016 and top 5 in both
expert and amateur overall points.
There is a trackday on Saturday for those that want to ride as well for a special price.